Search Rosie loves Harry

Wednesday 13 November 2013

Morning, Sunshine!


Sunshine Juice

There is nothing I love more in the morning than a perfectly brewed coffee, but a fresh juice comes in at a close second. There are endless flavour combinations, and so many health benefits from just one glass of juice. (Not the sugary jugs of crap that you buy at the supermarket!)




But my favourite juice to have in the morning is a mix of apple, carrot, pear and citrus flavours. My mum calls it "Sunshine Juice" because it seems to get rid of my crankiness in the morning. I am not a morning person, so getting up at 6:30 every morning to get to uni on time for lectures is not the ideal start to my day. C'est la vie! So here it is: 

You'll need: 
All Organic if possible, chill in fridge overnight if you can, this will make a cold juice!
2 Carrots                   
1 Green Apple 
1 Pear
1 Mandarin 
1/2 Continental Cucumber 







Simply whack these in a juicer and enjoy! This is a sweet and vibrant orange coloured juice, and in my humble opinion tastes better than store bought juice. You may be skeptical, but give it a try :) 

What's your favourite morning pick-me-up?

Enjoy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment