Search Rosie loves Harry

Monday 11 November 2013

New Beginnings


I've never had a blog before, so forgive me if I make some mistakes- I'm finding my feet.
The reason for never having a blog before was as simple as a thought; "Why would anyone want to read what I have to say?" Yes, I am aware this sounds self deprecating but what did I have to write about but my life in a small town?
You see, I thought having a blog meant that you wrote about yourself on the internet, like a little journal that millions of people were able to help themselves to. This is true, in a sense. I don't really enjoy writing about myself, yet I do like writing about things I love. It's also really convenient that I can put my favourite recipes all in one place, whether they are old family recipes or Jamie Oliver concoctions.
Essentially, this blog is for me to be really selfish and compile all my favourite recipes, with the occasional personal twist.

I suppose I should start by introducing myself to you non existent readers.
My name is Sophia, I'm 18 years old and I grew up in a small town on the south coast of Western Australia. I recently moved to Perth to attend university, studying to attain a degree in Primary Education. I love writing, getting lost in books, cooking and travelling. I have green eyes and brown hair and the rest is irrelevant because I'm sitting here typing to myself feeling like a bit of an idiot. Enjoy your day.


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment